Saturday, February 16, 2008

My lovely -AzhaLia-

This article is written the strength of recommendation from my real lovely friend, who wants to write down a article of my on line game experience, I thing it's a good idea, yeah this topic will be impressed me to all my crazy gaming

hobby. So that here I try to make my character in a independent clauses.
I realize that the first time I know the on line games when try to live and get more experiences in the big busy town Jakarta which the center of all high mobilization activities, but I don't want to discuss the Indonesian biggest society town , I afraid to hurt of feeling inhabitance, so I really do my apologize about that, I don't mean to add problems anymore. A poor man.

The -AzhaLia- is the first my character beside the other several characters name on Tantra on line game, which I used to play when after working hour or before working shift on top of that, yes It's make me crazy and crazier to the on line games. So why I must to do it? It's about time tell us and realize how much time that used on it and how much money that we was spent to fully the crazy hobby. It's fact bad problems that we got, but beside of that there was amazing feeling satisfaction experiences follow up, and actually we can make a sideline income with existences of the on line game, for example that I joined with my friend to sell game on line vouchers it's pretty fair, eeemmm it's used up indeed, cause didn't professional manage. ( Don't worry I wouldn't have regretted, Man ).

This game introduced and posioned by my friend who played P4NG3H3 (sorry, is'it wrong in spelling Bro..? I don't exact remember your character spell Wuekekekek.... that's your laugh), so that I played this almost everyday to lift up -AzhaLia-s levels, from one game center to others, days or nights, in serious condition yes in serious condition whatever when I got bad mood or my heart feeling poor quality, more over I go to sleep in game center which I played in, it's my outrageous.

Sometimes, I miss to play this game on line, actually it's along time not to played my -Azhalia-, miss with all my friend surrounded the game who give me a lot experiences and give me lovely heart condition. All of that can throw away my bad condition in this heart. If this game still played by a lot of people, but when I check out about this, I got few character that standing still on my monitor when I have login in, it's make me surprised what's going on or something wrong with this game?

That's I curious to got the answer what in fact? Some of my friend have told me that there was many thing happened with this game since I've been played, example: cheat and cheat has flow over to the game it's look like water in river that always flow without any purposes, a player who didn't used a cheat they got assume liability for it so all of them dis pointed with this situation, after that the GM on this game very slowly to clear or roller back to normal condition without played who didn't do the sin free from all cheater act. Is the GM not professional enough? Not safe game anymore, maybe. That's the big question which must be answered so that this game will be a nice entertainment for some of gamers peoples.

The gamer hopes that all of the on line games with being booming don't be scratch with fool irresponsibility, enjoy to play with no apprehensive anymore.I Hope so, Amin.

No comments: