Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Update Kaspersky Offline

How can I update Kaspersky anti virus without internet connection? For the time being, I don't know about this matter so I try to ask to my friend some of them don't know, It's make me never give up to find out, till one of my friend told me to try to find out from the Kaspersky website, then I go to the website, in the end, Alhamdulillah I've got the way, so here I write down to remember that. (I'm ashamed after I knew it's so easy to update):

1. Go to website of Kaspersky. (www.Kaspersky.com).
2. Click “download”.
3. Select region. (Example United State).
4. Find and click Read more below the sentences Antivirus and Anti- Spyware Signature Database.
5. Click version product 7.0, 6.0 or 5.0 (Example 6.0).
6. Select and click zip that you want to download: daily, weekly, or full. (Example full av-i386-cumul.zip) in this chapter you can choose Sets of threat signatures or Sets of threat signatures and databases of network attacks (Example full av-i386&ids-cumul.zip) you see ids after i386& it mean for network attack.
7.Select Server Nearest to you:(Example HTTP [United States, ] dnl-us5.kaspersky-labs.com)
8. Download file and save wherever you want.
9. Wait untill downloading has finished. Now you've got zip file, extract the zip file in your computer (Example on Desktop).
10. Now open your Kaspersky Anti-Virus by double click on your taskbar or from Start menu-All Programs-Kaspersky Anti-Virus-Kaspersky Anti-virus.
11. For more detail check this illustration http://support.kaspersky.com/kis6mp1/update?qid=207456193 furthermore: (download the picture from address above if necessary)






Now you've finished update Kaspersky Anti-virus then it's better if you full scan all of your computer drives with your Kaspersky which have been updated and delete all treated from your computer, so that in your kaspersky info will be arrive sentence "Your computer is well protected."


Good luck for you...






Note:
Full kaspersky update turn up in every sunday -+ at 11.00 (wib) Indonesia time zone.
.

No comments: